14 July 2006

InfinIT

Well I finally tried my first batch of InfinIT (http://www.infinitnutrition.com/inf/servlet/inf/) and it seems to do what it says on the tin. I went out for an 1 1/2 bike, 15 minute brick on a pretty warm evening last night and this drink kept me going. I know that it's early days, but I'm hoping that I can integrate InfinIT into my training regime in time for the Cowman.

My first impression is that the drink is light on taste, which can be good for me. I get tired of some of those sickly sweet drinks that are constantly on offer at shops and races. One thing that I need to get used to is the heavy saltiness to this drink. As this is a personalised drink, the sodium content is about 18% - and you can taste it! I'm going to try to change this by diluting it a bit so I don't feel like I'm drinking my own sweat. I'll add to this later one I've had a few more sessions....

No comments: